The Lincolnview High School Science Club competed in the Science Olympiad regional contest at Bowling Green State University on February 29th.
LHS earned top-ten finishes in five events. Those in the top six were awarded medals for their efforts!
- Peter McMaster & Charlie Sherer placed 2nd in Detector Building
- Cole Gorman & Charlie Sherer placed 5th in Wright Stuff
- McMaster & Sherer placed 6th in Astronomy
- Katrina Behrens placed 8th in Gravity Vehicle
- Lillian Ogden & Behrens placed 9th in Geologic Mapping
An extra special congratulations to Peter McMaster & Charlie Sherer for their second place finish in Detector Building. That is the highest place that a Lincolnview team has ever achieved at the regional level!