Announcements - Jan. 14
- The Van Wert Rotary Speech Competition was been set for Tuesday, March 3rd at Willow Bend Country Club. The Competition is open to grades 9-12. We are able to send one representative to this event. If you are interested, pick up information from your English teacher and let them know you are interested. We will then have a Lincolnview competition to determine our winner on January 27th at Lancer Time. You must let your English Teacher know by January 21st if you plan to participate.
- The Farmer Appreciation Night (FAN) T-shirt design contest is happening now. 1st prize will have their design featured as this year’s FAN Shirt and will win $50 see the flyers in the hallway or Mr. Dues for more information.
- Lincolnview Girls you can now say Yes to the Prom Dress. On Feb 8th in the Community Center you will have the opportunity to pick up a free gently used or new Prom dress. The event will run from 10:00 AM -2:00 PM on a first come first serve basis. You can also donate your old Prom dresses to this cause. See the flyers in the hallway for more information. Students from the Van Wert County Schools will be invited to attend.
- Attention 7th grade Spanish students: you will need to hand in your Spanish Menus to Mrs. Doner today if you want credit. You may also have the office put it in Mrs. Doner's mailbox.
- Don’t forget to order your Rivals United t-shirts to make sure that we maintain our current lead!! The order forms are due by Wednesday, Jan. 15th!! Go Lancers!!
- There will be a Student Council meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 15, in the high school library.
- Homecoming tickets are $7.00 for a couple and $4.00 for a single. All tickets will be sold at the door individually for $7.00. Student Council will also be providing a dinner after the basketball game. We will be serving lasagna, breadsticks, salad, and a dessert. Water will also be provided. If eating, all tickets will be an additional $3.00. They will be on sale during the lunch times or you may stop in library and purchase them. They will be on sale until Jan. 24th. Also, if you are bringing a student from another school or someone who has graduated, you must stop in the office and pick up the necessary form.
- Interested in careers in the veterinary field? If so, you may want to attend the Veterinary Exploration Conference on Feb. 22nd in Columbus. You will hear from current students in veterinary school and meet representatives from different colleges and more. Go to www.mvcinfo.org/VEC to register. Look for the poster in the display case in the hallway.
- Sophomores who took the PSAT, please stop in Mrs. Leeth’s office to pick up you results.
- Attention CEO Students: On Friday, due to the early release, you are not required to go, but can and do an extended time if you choose. Please talk to your supervisor.
- The 8th grade lost a hard fought battle against Parkway Monday evening 48 42. Reese Berryman led the way with 15 points, while Ethan Scaggs followed with 14. Jared Jesse and Luke Bollenbacher chipped in with 6 and 5 points of their own. Back in action Tuesday evening at Bluffton.
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.