Announcements - Oct. 10
- Lima Memorial Healthcare is offering a Healthcare Explorer Program. This program will give you hand on experience, you will be able to network with healthcare professionals, learn about the latest technology in health care, learn about educational requirements and practice your leadership skills. There is an open house on Wednesday Oct. 16th at 6:30 at Lima Memorial Health Systems Auxiliary Conference Center. Mr. Owens and Mr. Stechschulte have flyers with more information.
- Jr. class dues of $10.00 are due by Friday Oct. 11th and can be turned in to Carson Bowen, Dylann Carey, Annie Mendenhall, or Ashley Hertel.
- Sophomore class dues will be $10.00.
- Attention JH & HS girls. If you are interested in trying out for cheerleading, you can pick up information in the hs office.
- Don’t forget JH FCA begins in Mrs. Dowdy’s room today during JH lunch. There will be a guest speaker so be sure not to miss it.
- Rhodes State College will be here on Friday. Sign up in the English Classrooms.
- Anyone interested in being a member of the Scholastic Bowl team, there will be a meeting tomorrow in the library instead of today.
- There will be having a short meeting today after school in lecture hall for all wrestlers.
- Freshmen -- You have now have just two days left to turn in your class dues. 23 of 72 students have now paid. Remember, if you don't pay dues, you will not be allowed to attend the Homecoming Dance. See Mrs. Knodell, Morgan Anspach, or Emma Klausing by this Friday to make your payment of $10.00.
- Congratulations to Breck Evans and Emma Klausing for being chosen to represent the Freshmen class on Student Council and to Brianna Ebel for being chosen as the Junior representative.
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.