Announcements - Oct. 9
- There will be a senior class meeting today at 11:50 in the Lecture Hall.
- Anyone interested in being a member of the Scholastic Bowl team, there will be a meeting in the library on Thursday during Lancer Time.
- Jr. class dues of $10.00 are due by Friday Oct. 11th and can be turned in to Carson Bowen, Dylann Carey, Annie Mendenhall, or Ashley Hertel.
- Sophomore class dues will be $10.00
- Attention freshmen -- only 13 out of 72 students have turned in class dues. If you don't pay dues, you will not be allowed to attend the Homecoming Dance. See Mrs. Knodell, Morgan Anspach, or Emma Klausing by this Friday to make your payment of $10.00.
- Attention JH & HS girls. If you are interested in trying out for cheerleading, you can pick up information in the hs office.
- Lima Memorial Healthcare is offering a Healthcare Explorer Program. This program will give you hand on experience, you will be able to network with healthcare professionals, learn about the latest technology in health care, learn about educational requirements and practice your leadership skills. There is an open house on Wednesday Oct. 16th at 6:30 at Lima Memorial Health Systems Auxiliary Conference Center. Mr. Owens and Mr. Stechschulte have flyers with more information.
- There will be a meeting for E Sports on Wednesday during LT in the band room.
- Don’t forget JH FCA begins in Mrs. Dowdy’s room this Thursday during JH lunch. There will be a guest speaker so be sure not to miss it.
- Rhodes State College will be here on Friday. Sign up in the English Classrooms.
- All students wear blue on Thursday for the 6th man picture.
- The JH Lancers had their final regular season volleyball match last night against the Hicksville Aces. The 7th grade annihilated their opponent in two quick games. The 8th grade was defeated in yet another close match. The 7th grade will play in tournament semifinals on Saturday. Go Lancers!
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.