Announcements - Sept. 13
- There will be a meeting for all students interested in bowling today. Coach Korte will meet with JH during their Lancer Time and HS during their Lancer Time in the Lecture Hall. There is a sign-up sheet in the HS office. Please sign up in advance of the meeting.
- Are you interested in becoming a pharmacist? If you are in High School and this career field interests you, please see Mrs. Leeth right away. There is a great opportunity to see if this field is for you. You can just her an email letting her know you are interested, or stop in the office.
- There will be a sophomore class meeting on Sept. 16 during LT in the LH. All forms for class officers are due this Friday, Sept. 13th.
- Ohio Northern University will be here today, if you are a Jr or Sr and you are interested in ONU, please sign up to attend.
- Any student who did not order a yearbook last year and would like one there are a few extras. They are $50. Please see Mrs. Ringwald to purchase one while supplies last.
- College Credit Plus students, please return the form to Mrs. Leeth as soon as possible.
- The JH volleyball team traveled to New Knoxville last night to play the Rangers. The 7th grade was victorious in 2 games showing a lot of composure and skill. Despite great hustle and heart the 8th grade was defeated in 2 games. The girls play Delphos Jefferson next Monday. Go Lancers!
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.