Announcements - Sept. 12
- There will be a meeting for all students interested in bowling on Friday, September 13. Coach Korte will meet with JH during their Lancer Time and HS during their Lancer Time in the Lecture Hall. There is a sign-up sheet in the HS office. Please sign up in advance of the meeting.
- September 13 is fall picture day. All students and staff should get their pictures taken. Attention seniors: the picture you take on September 13 will be the picture for the class composite. In order to go up on the wall, you must get your picture taken on September 13.
- Are you interested in becoming a pharmacist? If you are in High School and this career field interests you, please see Mrs. Leeth right away. There is a great opportunity to see if this field is for you. You can just her an email letting her know you are interested, or stop in the office.
- There will be a sophomore class meeting on Sept. 16 during LT in the LH. All forms for class officers are due this Friday, Sept. 13th.
- Ohio Northern University will be here on Friday, if you are a Jr or Sr and you are interested in ONU, please sign up to attend.
- There will be a junior class meeting in the lecture hall today, Thursday during Lancer Time.
- Any student who did not order a yearbook last year and would like one there are a few extras. They are $50. Please see Mrs. Ringwald to purchase one while supplies last.
- TODAY again you will have the opportunity at lunch time to meet our new school social worker Mrs. Short and you will have the opportunity to register for Take Five to Save Lives. Anyone who takes five minutes to do the activity will have their name put into a drawing for prizes! So today at lunch, go to the table and find out how you could help someone, it just might save their life.
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.