Announcements - Sept. 11
- There will be a meeting for all students interested in bowling on Friday, September 13. Coach Korte will meet with JH during their Lancer Time and HS during their Lancer Time in the Lecture Hall. There is a sign-up sheet in the HS office. Please sign up in advance of the meeting.
- September 13 is fall picture day. All students and staff should get their pictures taken. Attention seniors: the picture you take on September 13 will be the picture for the class composite. In order to go up on the wall, you must get your picture taken on September 13.
- Pink starts today for 8th Grade Girls. ALL 8th graders will report to the lecture hall on Wednesday for the Pink Introduction.
- Are you interested in becoming a pharmacist? If you are in High School and this career field interests you, please see Mrs. Leeth right away. There is a great opportunity to see if this field is for you. You can just her an email letting her know you are interested, or stop in the office.
- There will be a sophomore class meeting on Sept. 16 during LT in the LH. All forms for class officers are due this Friday, Sept. 13th.
- Ball State University will be here today during Lancer Time. If you signed up, please show up. It will start a few minutes late due to Pink being in the Lecture hall.
- Ohio Northern University will be here on Friday, if you are a Jr or Sr and you are interested in ONU, please sign up to attend.
- There will be a junior class meeting in the lecture hall on Thursday during Lancer Time.
- Any student who did not order a yearbook last year and would like one there are a few extras. They are $50. Please see Mrs. Ringwald to purchase one while supplies last.
- The Lincolnview JH cross country teams competed at Elida last night. The boys team started the night by winning their 2-mile race. They were lead by four Lancers finishing in the top eight - Kreston Tow, 2nd, Conner Baldauf, 5th, Trace Klausing, 7th, and Ethan Scaggs, 8th. The top four were backed by three more top 25 finishes by Kaden Hohman, Maddox Norton, and Warren Mason.
- The JH girls competed in the second race of the evening and finished as the 3rd place team, their best team finish of the season! The top two Lancers in the race were Olivia Snyder, 6th, and Dani Allen, 17th. The 3rd place team finish was made possible by a strong pack from the five runners that followed: Lindsey Hatcher, 29th, Sylvia Longstreth, 33rd, Reese Suever, 34th, Brianna Wallace, 38th and Lilly Mount, 40th.The teams compete again on September 21st at the Van Wert Health Invitational.
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.