Announcements - Sept. 10
- September 10th is World Suicide Prevention Day. In an effort to raise awareness and prevention, the students are able to join in with the Take 5 To Save Lives campaign. Mrs. Short, the school social worker, will have a table near the cafeteria during lunch today, for students to take 5 minutes to complete the 5 steps. Once you have completed the 5 steps, you will be entered into a drawing for a prize. Thanks for joining in the world-wide movement to prevent suicide!
- There will be a meeting for all students interested in bowling on Friday, September 13. Coach Korte will meet with JH during their Lancer Time and HS during their Lancer Time in the Lecture Hall. There is a sign-up sheet in the HS office. Please sign up in advance of the meeting.
- There will be a meeting on Tuesday during Lancer Time for anyone interested in the big brothers big sisters program in the high school office.
- September 13 is fall picture day. All students and staff should get their pictures taken. Attention seniors: the picture you take on September 13 will be the picture for the class composite. In order to go up on the wall, you must get your picture taken on September 13.
- There will be an informational and organizational meeting for all High school students and athletes that are interested in attending FCA this year. The meeting will be next Tuesday, September 10, during Lancer Time in the Lecture Hall. FCA will begin to meet on Friday, September 13.
- Pink starts this week for 8th Grade Girls. ALL 8th graders will report to the lecture hall on Wednesday for the Pink Introduction.
- Are you interested in becoming a pharmacist? If you are in High School and this career field interests you, please see Mrs. Leeth right away. There is a great opportunity to see if this field is for you. You can just her an email letting her know you are interested, or stop in the office.
- There will be a sophomore class meeting on Sept. 16 during LT in the LH. All forms for class officers are due this Friday, Sept. 13th.
- The JH LADY Lancers hosted Columbus Grove last night. The 7th grade team won in 2 games. The 8th grade fell to the Bulldogs in 3. They travel to New Knoxville on Thursday. Go Lancers!
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.