March 4, 2019
Dear Lancer Students & Parent(s),
Due to an excessive number of school cancellations this past year 2018/19, the Lincolnview Local Schools have decided to make some calendar changes for the remainder of the school year to acquire some additional education time back with students. The following changes have been approved and they are as follows:
- School will be in session on Thursday, April 18th
- School will be in session on Monday, April 22nd
- From March 11th - March 22nd (for 2-weeks) the school day will be extended 40 minutes. The school days will now end at 3:48 pm rather than 3:08 pm.
- School will be in session on Saturday, March 16th (regular school day from 8:00 am - 3:08 pm) - (If school is cancelled due to weather on this day, then the make-up day will be Saturday, March 23rd)
- School will be in session on Tuesday, May 28th
- Last day of school for students will be on Wednesday, May 29th
(The above changes are new to our previous calendar so please make note of this.)
If you have any questions, please call the district office at (419)-968-2226 and we will be happy to answer them for you. Also, thank you again for your flexibility and patience as we make changes to the school calendar. We do recognize that some of these changes could cause some conflicts; however, our goal is to provide more instructional time to our Lincolnview students so that they may obtain a higher level educational experience before the school year is completed.
Jeffrey T. Snyder
Lincolnview Local Schools