- Swim 2 days a week plus Camp Clay trips
- Summer Library events & programs
- Playground, gym, basketball courts
- Field trips, special guests & surprises
- Crafts, games, activities, & adventures
What: The 23rd Annual Summer Food Program at the YWCA
This program is an extension of the school lunch program which offers FREE, nutritious meals to youth up to the age of 18.
Serving times: Breakfast: 7:45 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
When: June 4 - August 3
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 0 7:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday, 7:45 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Who: Children ages 4 - 18 for both meals
**Recreation Program is limited to ages 4 - 15
How: Fill out registration form available at the YWCA