There are fan and parent softball clothing order forms in the office for anyone interested. Order forms are due Wednesday March 1st.
Attention boys and girls ages 5 through 15 interested playing summer ball at the Middle Point Ball park, There are forms in the high school office. Opening Day will be Sat. May 13th.
The Marsh Foundation will be hiring Summer Help for the Maintenance Department. The job will be starting in April/May of 2017 ending in September 2017. If you are interested, please see Mr. Mendenhall for more details.
Tickets for the last home boys’ basketball game will be on sale in the high school office on Thursday and Friday this week. Adult tickets are $5 and student tickets are $4. Senior athletes and band members and their parents will be on a pass list and will not be required to buy tickets.
Tickets for the boys’ tournament game vs. Antwerp at Van Wert on Tuesday, February 28 will also be on sale Thursday and Friday. Thursday season ticket holders and students can buy tickets; on Friday the general public, along with season ticket holders and students, can buy tickets. Tickets are $6 for adults and $4 for students.
Mrs. Leeth is going to be starting scheduling for next school year. The sophomores will meet today and the Freshman on Monday. If you are absent and miss the presentation, please see Mrs. Leeth to get the information.
All Juniors and Seniors will meet in the lecture hall on Tuesday during Lancer Time to meet with Grob Industries.
Mr. Leeth needs the following senior night bios. If you are participating in senior night, please let Mr. Leeth know: Ciearra Brown, Ryanne DuCheney.
National FFA Week Fun Fact: Agriculture employs more than 24 million American workers. Did you know that the heaviest turkey ever raised weighed 86 pounds, about the size of an average third-grader… that’s crazy!
· FFA members who qualified for the pizza party, please report to the gym during Lancer Time Today!
· If you see anybody with a green hand, give them a high five! They have earned the greenhand degree as a first year member in FFA.
· Junior high- if you have a dollar, you can play cornhole during your lancer time today!
· Last chance to donate for the kiss the pig charity drive… whoever has the most money in their jar by the end of lunch today will be kissing a pig! Winner announced TODAY at the Ag Olympics assembly!
· Tomorrow morning is the community breakfast from 7:30-10:30 in the cafeteria… bring your family for a free meal and support the Lincolnview FFA!
· Thank you for participating in National FFA Week, we hope you had fun and gain more appreciation for the hard working men and women who make our daily lives better!
The following sophomores will need to stay to clean up the gym on Friday after the Paulding game: Dannielle Baer, Chloe Roehm, Alexandra Strawser, Coty Baer, Jacob Keysor, Shayna Keipper, Alicia Rist, Brayden Evans.